I know it gets too demanding to look at your phone while doing workouts.
Since your phone is too small, you want to try other options.
And what better way to provide that quality experience than to use the largest screen?
So you ask:
“Can I use my Samsung TV to stream Peloton?”
The answers are right here in front of you.
Keep reading to learn:
- A guide on how to use Peloton efficiently.
- 4 ways to install Peloton on your Samsung TV.
- 11 different class genres in Peloton digital app.
- And much, much, more…
Is the Peloton app available on Samsung TV?
Peloton app isn’t available on Samsung TV. This is due to Samsung Smart Hub’s lack of support for it. However, you can still access the app by using a streaming device, screencast, HDMI cable, or a smart TV.
How to download the Peloton app on Samsung TV
You can download Peloton on your Samsung TV by following any of these 4 methods:
Method #1: Use a streaming device as a workaround
So here’s the thing, Peloton isn’t supported by Samsung Smart Hub yet.
“Why is that?”
You see, a single partnership can be very costly.
And it requires a large number of resources.
Take Peloton as an example…
Every partnership needs an internal team to provide long-term support for the app version.
That means it’ll take a big crew to ensure that the app is compatible with the TV.
So this is where you’ll be amazed at Peloton’s marketing strategy.
What they did is, instead of dealing with every TV brand and their platforms, they targeted top streaming media.
And that’s why Peloton is obtainable on any streaming device.
Therefore, you can connect your Samsung TV and streaming device to install Peloton.
Here are some quality streaming devices you won’t ever regret buying:
Among the list, my all-time favorite is Roku.
Aside from it being the most famous and trusted streaming device in the US.
It has every app available.
It’s also user-friendly because of its simple and easy-to-use design.
If you know how to use a phone, then controlling a Roku would be easy.
Here’s how you can add Peloton to your Roku device:
- Using the Roku remote, press the Home button.
- Go to Streaming Channels.
- Go to Search Channels and type “Peloton.”
- Select the app once you find it. Then tap Add channel.
- Wait for the app to get started. Once done, you’ll receive a confirmation.
- Tap OK to finish.
Then, there you have it. You can now use Peloton on your Samsung TV.
Easy as that.
You might also be interested in: Do Rokus Ever Go Bad? Common Problems, Signs & Tips
Method #2: Connecting your other devices to your Samsung TV
“Do I really need to buy a streaming device?”
You can, but if you don’t want to…
There’s still another option.
And that’s to connect your other device directly to your Samsung TV. Such as your phone.
You can stream Peloton on your Samsung TV using the ever-functional HDMI cable.
The cable will give you access to the Peloton app on your chosen device.
And almost every TV, not just Samsung TVs, has an HDMI port.
But first, you’ll still need to have an HDMI adapter.
Here are some valuable adapters you can buy:
Now, if you have this ready, you can connect your phone to your Samsung TV by following these simple steps:
- Attach one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI Adapter.
- Attach the other end to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Make sure that your TV input settings have the correct HDMI port selected.
- Connect your phone to the adapter via its Type-C USB port.
- Once connected, the TV screen will mirror what is displayed on your phone.
- Go to your phone’s play store.
- Search for “Peloton” and click Install.
Once you’re done with all the steps above, you can now stream Peloton to your Samsung TV.
Watch this video on how to connect your phone to your Samsung TV using an HDMI cable:
Method #3: Casting Peloton to your Samsung TV
If both methods won’t work…
Well, don’t be discouraged.
You still have an option left.
And that’s to cast your Peloton to your Samsung TV.
This approach is actually the easiest one because you don’t have to download anything on your TV.
However, not all Samsung TVs can do this as only a limited compatible model exists.
You can follow these quick and easy steps to cast Peloton and your TV:
- Power on your Samsung TV.
- Go to the Home screen.
- On the Peloton app, select Settings in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Cast Screen.
- Click your Samsung TV.
Once you complete these steps, you’ll immediately see your Peloton on the screen.
If not, you can double-check their compatibility with these 4 steps:
- Hit the refresh button on your Peloton app.
- Tap Advanced Settings.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Check the “Enable wireless display.”
Method #4: Using your internet
As you may already be aware, you can’t use the Smart Hub itself to install the app.
But don’t worry. There’s a solution to that.
And that’s to download the app onto a Samsung Smart TV via the internet.
What you need is just a membership account on the app itself.
The steps below will show you how to install Peloton on your Smart TV:
- Power on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Connect the TV to your local WiFi at home.
- Find the Samsung TV browser by scrolling through the available apps on the home screen.
- Go to the browser and type “Peleton Digital” on the search bar.
- Once you find the app, click Install.
- To activate the account, choose your preferred payment method and carry out the necessary payment.
How to use the Peloton app on Samsung TV
You can use Peloton on your Samsung TV via a streaming device and screen casting. Simply follow the methods above for smooth use.
And speaking of smooth usage…
A peloton app is a helpful tool.
Well, with Peloton, you can exercise anytime in the comfort of your home.
It’s like, going to the gym without actually going there.
But first, how much is the cost?
The good news is that you can use the app for free at home for 90 days.
Then, the app costs around 20 dollars per month if you don’t have the Peloton App.
Or 40 dollars per month if you are using your app through your Peloton bike.
So I’ll tell you what to use to control your Peloton app on your Samsung TV efficiently…
Following method 1, control the app on your streaming device’s remote.
Then if you choose methods 2 and 3, control the app on your phone.
On the other hand, if you opt the method 4, control the app with your Samsung TV remote.